Purchase both dvds and save.
These “Basic Training” videos are meant for the new or novice repairman. They describe the basics of electricity. 1 hour and 24 minutes in length – Electricity & 53 minutes – Refrigeration.
- How electricity is created
- Theory of electrons
- How electricity is sent to the home
- How breaker box / breakers control electricity
- Define Basic Electricity Terms: Voltage, Current, Resistance, Amperage
- Ohms Law / Practice scenarios
- Volt / Ohm meter training
- Outlet Testing
- Schematic Training : Terms, Symbols, Tracing Circuit Practices
- What is refrigeration
- How does refrigeration happen
- What are the sealed system components
- How do the sealed system components work together with refrigerant
Downloads are compressed. Download size 1.84 GB. For higher quality we recommend purchasing the DVD instead. By downloading you are agreeing to our terms and license. You have purchased a single license and it is not transferable to any other person or organization nor can the videos be shared or uploaded to the cloud for distribution. © Service Company Solutions, LLC – All Rights Reserved.